This document is valid from January 1, 2016.
Personal or Classroom Use Only
No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form, nor by any means, including but not limited to photo-copying, recording, or any other electronic or mechanical method unless only for personal or classroom use without the prior written permission of Kristina Garner.
Acceptable Use (You MAY do this):
- Use any Blossom and Root products you purchase for your own home. (NOT in a group setting such as a classroom or co-op unless you obtain a co-op license.)
- Use any of my free printables for your needs (home, co-op, or classroom only)
- Share the link of my blog post, website, or free printable.
Unacceptable Use (You MAY NOT do this):
- Host my files on your blog, website, or any other social sharing site, private or public. That is illegal.
- Sell any of my free content or include any of them as part of a kit or download where you stand to profit.
- Link directly to one of my .pdf files to download. This includes free printables / free content and paid content.
- Alter or modify any of my files
- Remove the copyright from the bottom of my documents
Photography, Images, and Graphics / Art
All photography and images on blossomandroot.com is either my own or has been paid for by me or I have received legal permission to share it with you. You may not use them to create printables or to profit from them. They are strictly for personal use only.
I put a great deal of time, energy, and effort into writing my posts, designing my website, and producing images and content. If you wish to share something from my site, please contact me and we can discuss the terms.
kristina AT blossomand root DOT com.
[remove the space and insert the correct symbols]
Blossom and Root is part of Hive Online Presence Management, LLC, co-owned by Kristina and Jason Garner.
Get Your FREE Trial Issue of Book Seeds By Blossom & Root!
This FREE issue, inspired by the book The Three Sunflowers by Janet Lucy, includes two weeks of activities including nature study, STEAM, art project, recipe, and exploring language and poetry. Suitable for ages 3 - 8. Grab yours today!