Blossom & Root Kindergarten
Blossom & Root Kindergarten: Give Your Child a Beautiful Beginning!
Are you struggling to find a secular Kindergarten curriculum for your child?
Do you dream of providing a hands-on program for your young learner but aren’t sure where to start?
Do you wish you could find a comprehensive open-and-go Kindergarten curriculum full of nature, the arts, and beautiful children’s literature, in addition to a gentle introduction to key academic foundations?
Do most of the available programs make you cringe with the thought of extensive weekly preparation or hours of screen time, with no hands-on or play-based learning?
Do you long to provide your child with an experience that is joy-filled, low-pressure, and full of delight?
We know. You want your child to fall in love with learning, right from the start. You want to nurture their hearts, as well as their minds. You want their days to be full of discovery and beauty, not repetitive drills and random workbook pages.
Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Blossom & Root Kindergarten was designed to provide parents with a Kindergarten curriculum that focuses on the development of the whole child. Our comprehensive program includes:
– Composer study and picture study with integrated weekly art projects
– Nature study inspired by living books. Includes child’s Nature Notebook (with prompts)
– A living-books inspired language arts program, including gentle handwriting practice, letter sounds, word building, sight word activities, journaling, and narration. Includes child workbook.
– History and geography with a focus on your child’s own ancestry, family, and community. Adaptable to your home country! Includes child workbook.
– Play-based, imagination-fueled integrated math and science program, including a child’s “Captain’s Log” to track days of the week, date, and month. This unconventional program takes your child on an imaginative year-long journey to outer space while weaving in foundational concepts in math and the scientific process. (For parents who wish to have a more structured math program, it is easy to integrate the math curriculum of your choice.)
– Complete parent curriculum guides (includes detailed schedules, lessons, book and supply lists, budget-friendly tips for curriculum implementation, and more)
We carefully designed our curriculum to work for the parent on a budget, and provide suggestions for acquiring all of the needed books, music, art, and supplies at minimal cost. You won’t find a $500.00 minimal investment requirement here! Most of our activities use what you already have around your home!
We also designed our curriculum with the busy parent in mind. Whether you’re a working parent, or a homeschooling mom of five kids in different learning stages, you can give your kindergartener an exceptional start with Blossom & Root Kindergarten. Most days require approximately 2 hours of focused time together.
With Blossom & Root Kindergarten, you can truly give your child a beautiful beginning! They will make friends with some of the most influential and important artists and composers in human history, listen to you read from the best children’s literature ever written, explore their own artistic voice, discover the beauty of the world right outside their door, and play with early engineering and science concepts, all while developing a solid foundation in early math and reading readiness that will provide them with confidence in the years to come.
Learn more about our kindergarten program (plus FAQ’s, policies, and more) at our store by clicking the link below:
** Keep an eye on our blog at the end of this summer for peeks into our Kindergarten program! **
** If you also have a preschool or pre-K child, check out our Kindergarten / Early Years bundles in our store to save $10 to $15! You can get to our gumroad store by clicking right here! **
FREE Download: Our Morning Basket & Our Bedtime Basket Worksheets
These FREE worksheets are perfect for planning out your morning and bedtime baskets for the week or month. Just add the elements of your choosing in the topics column (poetry, read-aloud, picture and composer study, etc.) and your current selections and you're ready to go! Download yours today--our way of thanking you for being part of the Blossom & Root community!